TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.pavingandflooring.com (“Site” or “Website”).
Pavingandflooring.com is a trading name ofWestminster Stone Company LTD operated from the United Kingdom. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “Paving and Flooring” and “our” refer to Westminster Stone Company LTD. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or when purchasing something from us, you (“Customer”) engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
2. Paving and Flooring – General Information
2.1.What we do. We are Paving and Flooring, part of The Westminster Stone Group, a 3rd generation family-run business established in 1985. We are passionate about our attention to detail, providing top quality products (“products” or “goods”) and offering outstanding customer service. We sell top quality, industry-leading garden paving and interior flooring at competitive prices. Our products include handmade reproduction paving, natural stone flagstones and porcelain tiles in a huge choice of materials, colours, textures and styles. To find out more information about what we do, please refer to our website.
2.2.Descriptions. The pictures of the products (and packaging) on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We work to ensure that colors are displayed accurately but we can’t guarantee that a device’s display of the colors exactly reflects those of our products.
2.3.Discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion. You understand that the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We aim to keep stock levels and pricing accurate but reserve the right to offer a refund if a products has been ordered and the price has been incorrectly displayed.
The purchase of products through Paving and Flooring is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please ensure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
3.1.You accept these Terms and Conditions upon placing an order with us.
3.2.Only those products which we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation will be protected by the Agreement. No arrangement exists between us and you about the supply of products before your order has been approved by us by means of an Order Confirmation (whether or not funds have been deducted from your account). If your offer is not accepted and funds have already been deducted, they will be entirely refunded.
3.3.Customers are recommended to cater for Wastage. Wastage means the natural wastage due to the nature of cutting, treating and transporting the Product provided. We recommend that Customers order an additional 10% to cover wastage. Due to the natural characteristics, production and transportation methods involving natural stone products, up to 10% of your order may not be useable due to any of the following; chips, blemishes, surface variations, breakages, discoloration. We only advise ordering a minimum of 10% additional material to cover the natural markings and variation in the stone. Additional material may also be required to cover paver/tile positioning and any wastage caused by cuts and the installation process. Customers must read and abide to any product guides we provide.
Payments must be received prior to goods/products being shipped. Our Site accepts all major payment methods which include:
- Visa (credit and debit cards)
- MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
- Any other payment method displayed on our Site.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website or by written quotation. We reserve the right to add or change our payment methods at sole discretion anytime.
5. Pricing Policy
Prices include VAT which shall be added and charged at the prevailing rate (VAT toggle can be changed to display excl VAT prices). We accept payment in British pounds sterling only. Sometimes we need to make changes to the price of some of our products. When this happens, we’ll update the prices on our website. If you had placed your order for a product before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you had placed your order.
Delivery charges are included in the price of goods; however, some locations attract additional delivery surcharges and it may not be possible for us to deliver to all locations. In such an event, we will let you know. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order subject to the following clauses:
6.1.Our standard delivery service uses large 18 tonne vehicles – about the size of a large removal lorry. The dimensions of the vehicle are approximately: L9.9m x W2.5m x H3.6m
6.2.It is your responsibility to tell us at the time of ordering if this vehicle is too large for your access. At our discretion and subject to availability, a smaller 7.5 tonne vehicle may be available to deliver the goods. The dimensions of this vehicle are approximately: L7.10m x W2.4m x H3.2m. Occasionally, this may incur additional fees
6.3.Delivery is made to kerbside only and will be unloaded from the back of the vehicle using a tail-lift (a platform that lowers down). The pallets are then rolled off the vehicle; therefore, it is very important that the ground is level and hard such as tarmac or concrete. Grass, compacted soil and gravel are not suitable areas for unloading.
6.4.Should the carrier encounter problems with delivery as a result of the failure to disclose any relevant information, you will be responsible for full costs of aborted delivery.
6.5.Delivery dates are often notified by the carrier prior to the goods arriving with you. Alternatively, we will make every effort to inform you of the anticipated delivery date in advance. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order. Delivery dates notified to you are for guidance only and while we will make all reasonable efforts to meet any proposed delivery date, specific delivery dates cannot be guaranteed and any failure to deliver on a specified day will not be a breach of contract by us and save as precluded by law we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem caused as a result of a delayed or unscheduled delivery and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the delivery surcharge in question.
6.6.You or your authorised representative must be present at your premises on delivery of the goods to check the goods prior to signing for the delivery and where necessary assist the driver with the offloading of the goods.
6.7.Occasionally, some pallets of paving will be extremely heavy and the driver may need assistance in unloading the pallet from the vehicle. We use an economical delivery service to ensure our prices remain low, which restricts the maximum offload weight per pallet. If providing assistance to the driver is likely to cause you difficulty, please advise us beforehand and we will offer alternative delivery options, however these are likely to incur additional fees.
6.8.By accepting our terms and conditions you acknowledge the conditions required for delivery. Typical costs for redelivery are £60 per pallet of paving and for return, these costs may be in excess of £150 per pallet of paving, however we will calculate exact costs on an individual case by case basis.
7. Permitted use
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, and limited personal use, and no other purposes.
You will not (and will not attempt to):
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Paving and Flooring;
- Gain unauthorized access to Paving and Flooring’s computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Paving and Flooring’s networks, and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Paving and Flooring in a way that is likely or intended to confuse the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
8. Your Cancellation Rights
8.1.You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
8.2.Bespoke items made to your specification and perishable goods may not be returned.
8.3.To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing.
8.4.If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us (return address will be provided) at your own cost and risk as soon as possible. In all cases you will be liable to pay any direct costs incurred by us. Typical costs associated with return can be in excess of £150 per pallet of paving, however we will calculate these on a case-by-case basis.
8.5.Prior to return, it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the items. If you fail to take reasonable care and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
8.6.Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card, less any direct costs incurred by us will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
8.7.This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights if goods are faulty.
9. Cancellations made by Paving and Flooring
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area;
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price;
- Due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers
- We are unable to deliver as a result of delivery complications.
If we cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 14 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
10. Product Acceptability and Responsibility
10.1.If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. Some out-of-stock items may have longer delivery times and this will be explained to you at time of order. Multiple item orders may not arrive together.
10.2.If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, this should where possible be recorded at time of delivery on the carrier's delivery docket. Furthermore, we must be notified in writing/ via email with photographic evidence of any issues within 7 days following delivery.
10.3.If you notify a problem to us, our only obligation will be:
to make good any shortage or non-delivery
to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or
to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
10.4.Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause above.
10.5.Do not arrange for contractors to be on site until your goods have been delivered and checked.
10.6.You become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be held liable for their loss or destruction.
10.7.You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
10.8.Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
11. Quality of Goods/Products
All images are given only as an indicator of product appearance, as the appearance of the product may be compromised by lighting conditions, screen calibration and natural variances. You understand that:
- Products of natural stone can differ in color and texture and will include individual markings and natural imperfections. These include, but are not limited to, mineral deposits that can change as the minerals oxidize over time and may appear as copper, bronze or black coloration or veining of quartzite. Reconstituted (manmade) stone products contain natural aggregates and can differ between batches in color and texture.
- Minor variances and anomalies can involve sawn edged or machine-finished flags. It can slightly delaminate the surface of the hand-cut paving.
- Efflorescence (white markings) may appear on the surface of concrete paving as a result of a chemical reaction between cement and water. This is a natural phenomenon and will gradually disappear with weathering. Efflorescence is a characteristic of good quality paving with high cement content.
- Natural wood products may exhibit cracks, resins and marrow, gnarls and grains, rough sections, salts, pinholes and mould. These characteristics are normal and are usually part of the drying, processing or treating stages of the timber and will lessen or become less obvious over time.
- Turf, sedum and Meadow mat are living products and should be laid within 2 hours of delivery onto a suitable surface. Living products must be watered twice daily until established and furthermore in dry conditions.
- The quoted sizes are nominal and can differ in accordance with manufacturing tolerances. The quoted paving sizes can vary by +/- 5 mm as a general guide. +/- 4 mm can differ in the thickness of the calibrated paving. In the given paving size, some manufacturers provide the pointing allowance. Usually, by using an ordinary 10mm pointing joint, the quoted sizes and coverage displayed on our website are achieved. The shape and weight of items can also differ.
- Unless specified otherwise, all buildings and timber items require construction on site and will often need minor cutting to materials to complete the project. This necessitates the use of tools as appropriate.
- As products may vary between packs and batches, ensure they are mixed from each pack to achieve a blended overall appearance.
- Ensure all goods are checked for damage and defects prior to use as we will not be held responsible for any associated costs of uplifting and relaying.
- Many products will weather over time and this may appear in the form of gradual fading (mainly manmade paving) and lichen/ organic growth discoloration in certain environmental conditions. Areas close to trees or planting borders may be prone to discoloration and require cleaning. Sealing paving can often reduce this effect, however seek the manufacturer's guidance prior to application. Many products will require annual maintenance. Only use cleaning and maintenance products suitable for the product you have purchased.
- Unless specified to the contrary, our products are intended for exterior use on pathways, driveways, patio and garden applications. Driveway paving products should be used in lightly trafficked areas as this paving is designed for withstanding vehicular weight.
- Samples are provided as an indication of colour and texture only and sample thickness is not necessarily representative of the actual product.
- The manufacturers of our products have a continual policy of product improvement. We therefore reserve the right to alter or change our product specifications without notification.
All complaints must be received in writing. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
If you terminate your contract for any product(s), we will process any refund owed to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day on which we receive the product(s) back or, if sooner, the day on which we receive proof that the product(s) was collected by our appointed courier or that you returned the product(s) to our return address. We will refund the entire price paid (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to harm to the product(s)), we will not refund your return cost to us for the product(s). If, when you pay, you got some promotional or other discount, any refund would represent just the amount you actually paid. We will only refund the billing card from which we have obtained the payment. We will need this in writing with two valid forms of ID to check that you are the original customer who has a purchase contract with us in order to repay owed amounts to a different person/account. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning goods if the goods are not defective.
13. Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
14. Accounts, Registrations, and Passwords
If you use this Site and such use requires setting up an account and/or password(s), you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password(s) and for restricting access to your computer. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Paving and Flooring is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond the control of Paving and Flooring. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this Site (each a "Password") is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access the Site using such a Password. You must notify Paving and Flooring immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Paving and Flooring cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with, the use of any information that you post or display on this Site.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by laws and treaties around the world with respect to copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved. You are not granted any rights to use the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or any other features of the Paving and Flooring or associated brands whether for commercial or non-commercial use. You may retrieve and display the content of our site on your device, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print off one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the material or content of the site without permission from us.
16. Monitoring Activity
Paving and Flooring has no obligation to monitor this Site or any portion thereof. However, we reserve the right to review any posted content and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such content, in our sole discretion, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Paving and Flooring has no obligation to display or post any content.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, PAVING AND FLOORING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
18. Limitation of Liability
18.1.You agree that in no event shall Paving and Flooring be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or Paving and Flooring' secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
18.2.Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for breach of any term implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded;
- under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded.
- 18.3.Subject to this, if you are a consumer and not a business customer, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses, and if you are a business customer, in no event shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses, and any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising from any Contract shall not exceed the purchase price of the relevant product(s) and is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- 18.4.If the product we deliver is not what you ordered or is damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the product(s) in question.
You agree to indemnify and hold Paving and Flooring and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
20. Governing Laws
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the remaining provision of these terms and conditions, which still remain in full force and effect. If you breach these terms and conditions and we fail to act on this, we will still be entitled to enforce our rights and remedies at a later date. Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
You may not use or engage with our website if you are under 18 years of age. If you use or engage with the website and are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
23. Privacy & Cookies
24. Links To Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Paving and Flooring has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Paving and Flooring shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
25. Special Care, Health and Safety
It is suggested that when handling our products, extreme care must be taken. Many of our products are heavy and difficult in form for lifting and will also require appropriate lifting equipment. When opening paving crates, caution should be taken and these should always be unloaded from the top of the packs. Necessary protective gear and safety equipment should be used at all times and, when dealing with our products, health and safety regulations should be followed. This includes, but is not limited to, eye protection and respiratory protection during cutting processes to protect against stone chips and airborne dust particles. It is your obligation to ensure that you comply with all relevant laws and guidelines on safety and health.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the "Effective Date of Current Policy" date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
29. Force Majeure
Paving and Flooring is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond Paving and Flooring’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, Paving and Flooring shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and Paving and Flooring are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
30. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Paving and Flooring concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive Paving and Flooring's right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
Paving and Flooring may without prejudice to its other rights be immediately entitled to suspend or cancel each or any of its contracts with the Customer upon the occurrence of any of the following:
- The Customer shall fail to make payment of any sum owing on the due date or commits any act of bankruptcy or makes any arrangements with its creditors or if any execution or distress is levied upon the goods of the Customer; or
- Being a body corporate shall have a receiver or administrative receiver appointed or if any petition be presented for an administration order or if any petition be presented or resolution passed for the winding up of the same (otherwise than for the purpose of a bona fide amalgamation or reconstruction) or Compounds with its creditors or becomes insolvent or any step is taken to proceed to such winding up or receivership; or
- The Customer makes default in respect of any of its obligations under any of its contracts with Paving and Flooring. Any occurrence of the above events shall render all amounts owing in respect of goods sold by Paving and Flooring to the Customer to become immediately due and payable.
32. Contact Us
For any questions, complaints and queries or to report any violations, kindly send an email to [email protected]